Job location: Weston, Florida
– Provide legal, technical, and organizational support to the principal attorney;
– Draft legal documents and review documents from foreign clients from Latin America, including Brazil;
– Analyze personal and business documents, contracts, and commercial agreements of foreign countries;
– Draft letters and supporting documents;
– Liaise with clients to obtain case information and translate documents from Portuguese and/or Spanish to English;
– Primarily work with Portuguese and/or Spanish speaking clients.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Attn.: Miguel Risch