Skip to content Skip to footer

The land of opportunity

Work legally in the United states

The American Dream is not always about staying. Sometimes, it's about living the dream for a short time, experiencing the American way of life, and then returning home with new memories and experiences.

01.L Visa

L-1A Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager
The L-1 Visa allows U.S. and foreign companies to transfer executives and/or managers to the United States in order to execute a temporary work project in the country

02.O Visa

The O visa allows individuals with extraordinary ability in the fields of business, sciences, arts, or athletics to accept temporary work in the United States

03.P Visa

The P visa allows athletes, artists, and entertainers to perform in the United States temporarily.

For investors


The E-2 visa is a nonimmigrant visa that allows citizens of certain countries to live and work in the United States temporarily if they are investors in a business that is established in the United States. The investor must be a citizen of a country that has a treaty of commerce and navigation with the United States.

Successful caucasian middle-aged mature businesswoman tutor teacher ceo leader psychologist working on laptop, listening to clients in office, e-learning online from home.


The United States offers various types of non-immigrant visas for those who wish to work temporarily in the country. Each of these visas has its own rules and criteria for approval, designed based on the specific purpose of the work the individual intends to carry out in America.

Request Information

    Request Information


      At Risch Law Firm, we are an immigration law firm catering to high-level business individuals. We offer personalized and expert legal assistance in various immigration matters, including visa applications, green cards, investor visas, and corporate immigration solutions.

      To schedule a consultation with our experienced attorneys, you can reach out to us through our website’s contact form or call our office directly. We will promptly get back to you to arrange a meeting at your convenience.

      We provide comprehensive guidance on a wide range of visas, such as H-1B visas for skilled workers, L-1 visas for intra-company transfers, E-2 investor visas, O-1 visas for extraordinary individuals, and more. Our team is well-versed in immigration law, ensuring that we find the best visa solution to meet your specific needs.

      For businesses seeking immigration solutions for their employees, Risch Law Firm offers strategic corporate immigration services. We work closely with companies to navigate the complexities of immigration law, including PERM labor certifications, I-9 compliance, and green card sponsorship.

      As a law firm focusing on high-level business clients, we pride ourselves on our personalized approach, in-depth expertise, and track record of success. Our attorneys have extensive experience in handling complex immigration cases, providing efficient and effective solutions tailored to each client’s unique situation.

      While our primary focus is on high-level business immigration matters, we also provide limited assistance with family-based immigration cases for our established clients. Please inquire about the details during your consultation.

      The timeline for green card applications can vary depending on the type of green card and the applicant’s circumstances. Our experienced attorneys will provide an estimated processing time based on your specific case during the consultation.

      The NIW is a pathway to a green card that allows foreign nationals with exceptional abilities or advanced degrees to obtain permanent residency without a labor certification. Our team will assess your qualifications and determine whether you meet the criteria for this waiver.